Józefa has held a number of very interesting, and somewhat diverse, private and public sector roles during her long career. From professional stage and commercial make-up artist to area sales training manager. From recruitment agency manager to customer complaints/call centre manager. From retail training manager to head of workforce & organisational development in the NHS. Now she combines this wealth of industry experience with her accredited academic skills (as Fellow of the Higher Education Academy) and lectures at Universities around the world:
- IE School of Human Sciences & Technology, Madrid – Adjunct Professor, MA Talent Development & HR (2017 – current)
- Anglian Ruskin University, London – Visiting Lecturer, MSc International Project Management (2018 – current)
- Westminster Business School – Snr. Lecturer, MA HRM (2005 – 2018)
- University of London – Online Tutor, Global MBA (2017)
- Moscow State University for Economics, Statistics & Informatics – Visiting Lecturer, KM (2008 – 2012)
Across industries and in academia, Józefa has designed, delivered and taught 000’s of HR and L&D practitioners how to provide high impact class-based, online and blended learning solutions alongside HR systems and processes that support the needs of the organisation whilst improving quality and standards.