- Who is the voice-over for, and how it will be used? (i.e. what’s the name of the end client?) Are they an SME, national or global business?
- How widely distributed is this planned to be? (Online/broadcast etc)
- What’s the anticipated audience reach for this project? (Niche or widespread etc?)
- Is this to be shown at a conference, limited audience/time, or is it going to be available to be viewed indefinitely online and beyond?
- How many segments would this/each script be in, so that we know how much additional editing would be required per script to export individual files (if applicable)?
- What is the budget for the voice-over element of this project?
OUR VOICE-OVER SERVICES.
Natural accent is British. A Received Pronunciation (RP) voice, warm, authoritative, yet friendly. Can also demonstrate regionally neutral tone with very clear diction, particularly valuable for audiences where English is not the first spoken language.
Natural accent is British. A young, rich vibrant and regionally neutral voice. Highly adaptable for a range of voice acting and character delivery pieces, can also be used for a variety of accents, e.g. American (General, Southern and New York), UK Dialects: Liverpudlian (Scouse) and London (Cockney & RP).
SE Electronics 2200a studio condenser mic
Rode M2 vocal condenser mic
Superlux PRO-248 super cardioid dynamic studio mic
Sennheiser s205 dynamic cardioid vocal mic
Sennheiser omni-directional lavaliere mic
Beyerdynamic DT 250-80 closed headphones
Saffire 6 USB two-in/four-out USB audio interface
Tannoy i6 MP Dual Concentric 6.5″ speakers.
Editing and Post-Production: REAPER Digital Audio Workstation (DAW)
All VO’s sent via WeTransfer download link.
There are many ways that a Professional Voice-Over can enhance your company, product or profile in order to better engage your audience and convert sales.
Our voices can be used for:
- Corporate video narration
- Live event promotional films
- News reading (radio, talking books etc..)
- Online tutorials and E-learning Apps
- Website branding and product films
- Character acting
- Podcast and/or Webinar intros and outros
- Radio sweepers
- Poetry and Audio Books
- Audio content for iPhone/Android Apps
- Foreign language dubbing (British English)
And many more…
If you would like either of us to do a voice-over on your project, then the following information will help to determine the correct price. There are multiples of variables when producing voice-overs; format, distribution, audience, broadcast medium, usage fees etc.. As with any professional voice-over there will be a baseline skeletal guide and then a complete bespoke quote based on all the available factors.
In order for us to work out the most accurate quote possible, we need all available information. So if you could let us know the following, it’ll help us work things out much more quickly & easily:
Yes it does seem like a lot of questions, however, these help us work out all necessary charges & any applicable usage fees etc..
Use the form on the right and we’ll come back to you with some ideas and prices.